Sadly, in this the last week, the weather has beaten us as it did in the first. We faced the prospect of crawling along grappling with gales, hiding in harbours and ultimately running out of time. (Those who invented the North Sea clearly never meant it for travelling south.) We have to finish this weekend so we've decided to trailer the boat to Levington near Ipswich. We're aiming to row into Burnham on Saturday between 11am and 2pm. If you are thinking of coming along then we'll be parking at the Royal Burnham Yacht Club (not the Yacht Harbour where we started).